Your Complete Guide to CBD Oil Concentrate
All-natural pure CBD oil concentrate is extracted from the stalk of the hemp plant and packaged in a convenient oral applicator with no additives.
There are many types of CBD products available on the market today, but none come closer to the natural hemp plant than CBD oil concentrate.
Now a highly sought-after wellness product, CBD oil concentrate naturally promotes balance in the body while delivering a long list of nutrients that contribute to a complete diet. This all-natural botanical extract of the hemp plant enhances the body’s own systems to optimize performance.
In this guide to CBD oil concentrate, we’ll provide you with all the information to decide whether this natural extract is right for you. Keep reading to learn:
- What CBD oil concentrate is
- What are its benefits
- How it works in the body
- How to use it
Plus, get recommendations on the right CBD oil concentrate product that meets your individual health needs.
What is CBD Oil Concentrate?
CBD oil concentrate is a botanical extract sourced straight from the hemp plant. A supercritical CO2 extraction process is used to pull from the plant this pure CBD oil, which is high in the cannabinoid CBD and is designed as a wellness product to promote balance and overall health.
CBD oil concentrate offers the best results when used on a daily basis. CBD, like all cannabinoids, can build up in the body over time, which as you’ll learn shortly helps one of your body’s major regulatory systems more efficiently keep functions running optimally.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s CBD oil concentrate product, Real Scientific Hemp Oil® (RSHO®), is the flagship CBD brand in the industry. Our CBD concentrate has been a favorite of customers across the globe since 2012, delivering anywhere from 50mg to 175mg of CBD per serving.
RSHO® is made from a unique cultivar of high-CBD hemp grown by families of farmers in the foothills of the Netherlands. Using centuries-old cultivation techniques, these families grow our hemp without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides.
We use a specialized CO2 extraction process to pull the high-CBD hemp oil out of the plant. Every batch then undergoes our Triple Lab Tested® process, which checks our CBD oil concentrates three times throughout manufacturing to ensure its safety and quality.
RSHO® CBD oil concentrates are then packaged in convenient oral applicators with handy measure markers that allow you to easily dispense the right CBD oil serving size every time.
Recommended CBD Concentrates
Recognizing that your CBD oil needs and preferences may differ from someone else’s, RSHO® CBD oil concentrate comes in five label options: Green, Blue, Gold, Special Blend, and Maximum Strength.
While all are made with CBD oil concentrate extracted directly from the hemp plant, they vary in how they’ve been processed, allowing you to choose the one with the cannabinoid concentration and makeup that works for you.
Here are the available CBD oil concentrates to choose from and how they differ:
- RSHO® Green Label: Green Label RSHO® contains hemp oil concentrate in its raw form. Higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa), our Green Label is the popular choice for those who want the plant’s natural constituents and unadulterated cannabinoids. Besides CBD and CBDa, Green Label oil also has essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and other trace cannabinoids. Each 15-gram oral applicator tube contains 1,500 mg of CBD, or 50 mg of CBD per serving.
- RSHO® Blue Label: Our Blue Label hemp oil concentrate is put through an additional decarboxylation step, heating the oil to transform the plant’s CBDa to CBD, increasing total CBD content. With a CBD content of 1,700 mg per 10-gram oral applicator tube, or 85 mg of CBD per serving, RSHO® Blue Label oil is an excellent source of CBD, without sacrificing the plant’s natural constituents and nutrients.
- RSHO® Gold Label: Like our Blue Label oil, our Gold Label RSHO® has been decarboxylated to increase the concentrate’s CBD content. Additionally, our Gold Label RSHO® is filtered to remove excess waxes, chlorophyll, and other plant material. This turns the oil to a golden color and gives it a more refined flavor. This process also increases the Gold Label oil’s CBD content to 2,400 mg per 10-gram oral applicator tube, for 120 mg of CBD per serving.
- RSHO® Special Blend: Our RSHO® Special Blend combines highly refined versions of our Gold Label and Blue Label oils into a single product with the maximum CBD concentration we offer. RSHO® Special Blend contains 3,800 mg of CBD per 10 g tube for 190 mg of CBD per serving, making it one of the highest potency products that we have available.
- RSHO® Maximum Strength: Our RSHO® Maximum Strength is made by blending our Green Label and Gold Label varieties. Each 10-gram oral applicator of Maximum Strength CBD oil concentrate contains 4,500 mg of CBD, or 225 mg of CBD per serving.
Benefits of CBD Oil Concentrate
You may already know the answer the question- “what is CBD oil?” but you may not know the benefits of CBD oil concentrate.
So why use CBD oil concentrate? Using CBD oil concentrate every day naturally promotes health and wellness. This is because hemp oil concentrate delivers high levels of CBD to your systems.
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in cannabis. Research and anecdotal evidence have shown exciting promise for CBD, which helps your body run better every day without causing any type of intoxication.
Once the CBD in hemp oil is absorbed into the body and delivered to your bloodstream, it interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is a major regulatory network that keeps a large number of your functions in balance.
By interacting with cannabinoid receptors in the body, CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system. This interaction encourages the endocannabinoid system to keep the body and its functions balanced so that your body can run at its best every day.
Full-spectrum CBD oil concentrate like RSHO® also contains an extensive list of dietary nutrients that promote a complete diet and encourage health. CBD oil is considered a good source of nutrients like vitamins A, B12, C, and E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, amino acids, fiber, essential fatty acids, and more. CBD oil concentrate can also contain naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids, and trace amounts of a number of cannabinoids like cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), and more.
CBD oil concentrate encourages overall balance in the body while providing beneficial nutrients, making it a unique choice in a daily use wellness product.
Advantages of CBD Oil Concentrate
While you have many types of CBD products to choose from, there are many reasons why our flagship CBD oil concentrate is such a popular type of CBD product.
Here are some of the advantages of getting your daily CBD with CBD oil concentrates from RSHO®:
- The purest form of CBD hemp oil: CBD oil concentrate is as close as you can get to the natural hemp plant. Hemp oil concentrate contains no additives.
- It has high levels of CBD: RSHO® is among the most potent of our CBD products, ranging from 50-225 mg of CBD per suggested serving.
- It contains a number of dietary nutrients: Green and Blue Label RSHO® contain Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and a full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals.
- It’s easy to take: CBD oil concentrate is easy to measure and consume. Simply add your desired serving under your tongue for fast absorption.
How to Use CBD Oil Concentrate
RSHO® CBD oil concentrate is packaged in easy-to-use oral applicators, making it easy to dispense the oil onto a spoon. It can then be placed under your tongue, where CBD and the other active compounds are absorbed through your mucous membranes in 60-90 seconds. CBD concentrate can also be swallowed and ingested, which eventually delivers the CBD to your bloodstream after it passes through the digestive system.
These handy, lightweight oral applicators feature measurement markers and either a plunger or dial system for quick and exact CBD servings every time. This system lets you get just the right serving of CBD. Simply remove the cap and depress the plunger.
Many people prefer the strong earthy flavor of RSHO® hemp oil concentrate. If you are looking to avoid this “green” flavor, there are a number of ways to mask the taste.
Some customers enjoy dispensing their daily RSHO® serving onto a spoonful of yogurt or ice cream, which can then be swallowed. Others prefer to use the RSHO® oral applicator to dispense their daily servings of CBD hemp oil into a smoothie, allowing the sweetness of the fruits to temper the hemp oil’s green flavor.
RSHO® should be kept in the refrigerator to help ensure freshness and to maintain the integrity of the hemp oil’s CBD and essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
Get Started with CBD Oil Concentrate
There is no better product type for customers looking to maximize their daily CBD than our CBD oil concentrate. You can find our RSHO® in our online shop, or learn more about the natural benefits of taking hemp oil concentrate every day on our CBD Oil Education page.